Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Ronda Rousey sets her sights on Catchweight fight against The Moon!

 
Ronda Rousey's athletic career is one that is full of inspiring, memorable moments. But like any great athlete, not all of the make-or-break moments were ones looked back on so fondly for the UFC champion.
“I remember at my eighth birthday party, the Moon had a weird shadow on it that looked like a middle finger. I never forgot that day and what the Moon did to me. It’s insulting and… well, it’s time I punch a 340,000 mile long mouth-looking crater in the Moon’s surface so I can finally shut the Moon’s stupid mouth once and for all.”
The reigning Bantamweight champion stands at a confident 5 feet 7 inches (source: Google) and a lean 135 pounds (source: Google). Rousey spoke with Dana White this week. Who had the following to say.

"At first I was worried that Ronda wouldn't sign on to do a Catchweight fight. There is a bit of a size differential, yea I mean... I realize the Moon is 14.6 Million Square Miles larger than the champ. But the bottom line is, the Moon has been talking shit for a long time on Ronda and it's time for the Moon to make me millions of dollars."

MMA experts also question if the veteran Moon's age will be a problem. But Rousey does not believe it to be a problem.

“I realize the Moon has more than 4.5 Billion years in this fight game. I don't see why the Moon would retire now. I mean, you know, before I go up there and kick that Moon in the stupid, smelly face."

Ronda's Mother and life-long trainer, AnnMaria De Mars, seems supremely confident that her daughter will have no issues dealing with this new kind of opponent.

“I realize my daughter is literally less than a single grain of sand in comparison to her opponent’s size, but Ronda has several advantages over the Moon. The Moon has absolutely no ‘ground game,’ since the Moon itself has never touched the ground. And I really feel as though the Moon’s striking is severely lacking since it has no arms or legs. She is more ready than ever to destroy the Moon and put this whole rivalry behind her. Ronda has to get back on track right away; other female fighters' dreams aren't going to destroy themselves, you know!"

The Moon has yet to respond to being called out by Rousey... not even on Instagram.

Fuck you, Moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment